is close to the quiet village of Stonehaugh (pronounced Stone-Hoff) which was designed in 1951 as a village for the Forestry Commission workers at the time when Wark forest was being planted.
The site is comparatively flat and is therefore suitable for tents,caravans and motor homes.
There is easy access to walking, with footpaths (including the Pennine Way) close by and
visiting cyclists will find numerous forest tracks with the North Pennine cycle route (NCN 68) passing close to the village.
We have been rated as a 2 star camping and touring park by 'Visit England'. View report.
Touring the area by car....
We are central to Hexham, Bellingham, Kielder Water & Forest Park, Hadrian's Wall and the city of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Find us on facebook